Some of the votes were close, but the final tally for the new classes are in! Check out the details on the heal-happy Medic, the nimble Recon Operative, and the unbreakable Juggernaut below. Just don't consider each Class just an ability with no fighting power either! Each one is intended to be competitive in PvP and you can expect us to be paying close attention to the balance of all Classes going forward.
Expect a 20 minute downtime tomorrow (8/21/13) at 11AM (CST) for these new classes to get their weapons ready for a fight.
First Day Datapad
With these new Classes appearing, we're giving everyone the opportunity to claim a free Augment Reset Datapad. By logging in within 24 hours after the update, one will automatically be added to your inventory! The Class gear isn't available yet, but the Tokens are. So if you're looking to get a jump on earning some new gear, this will help give you a good start!
- While the Medics specialize in Healing themselves and Allies, they're not afraid to get blood on their hands in other ways.
- Requires 3rd Level of Agent Augments
- Medic Levels
- Level 1: +1 with Knives. Can Bandage Self or Ally to Heal 10% of Max HP. (30 Second Cooldown)
- Bandage does not work when Max HP is below 20
- Level 2: Shotguns use Agent Augments instead of Marksman Augments. +10 Max HP when wearing Agent Armor.
- Level 3: +1 with Knives vs Kevlar Armor. Bandage recovers 20% of Max HP.
- Level 4: +1 with Shotguns. +15 Max HP when wearing Agent Armor.
- Level 5: Bandage recovers 30% of Max HP. +25 Max HP when wearing Agent Armor.
- Final Medic Bonuses
- +1 with Knives (+2 vs Kevlar)
- +1 with Shotguns and gain Bonuses from Agent Augments
- +25 Max HP with Agent Armor
- Can Bandage Self or Ally to Heal 30% of Max HP. (30 Second Cooldown)
- Recon Operatives are masters of making their way around enemy territory to gather intel.
- Requires 3rd Level of Marksman Augments
- Recon Levels
- +1 with Blades. Can Re-Center for 1000 Cash without Visiting Buildings. (Does not Trigger Proximity Sensors)
- Level 2: +1 with Rifles. 10% Chance to Dodge Melee Attacks with Kevlar Armor.
- Level 3: +1.5 with Blades vs Kevlar Armor. +15 Speed.
- Level 4: 20% Chance to Dodge Melee Attacks and 10% Chance to Dodge Ranged Attacks with Kevlar Armor. Can see Proximity Sensor Marked Buildings.
- Level 5: 30% Chance to Dodge Melee Attacks and 20% Chance to Dodge Ranged Attacks. +30 Speed.
- Final Recon Bonuses
- +1 with Blades (+2.5 vs Kevlar)
- +1 with Rifles
- 30% Dodge vs Melee Attacks and 20% Dodge vs Ranged Attacks with Kevlar Armor
- +30 Speed
- Can Re-Center for 1000 Cash without Visiting Buildings (Does not Trigger Proximity Sensors)
- Can see Proximity Sensor marked Buildings
- Along with building up power on successive attacks, Juggernauts focus on blocking and pummeling with their Knuckles.
- Requires 3rd Level of Cybernetic Charge Augments
- Juggernaut Levels
- Level 1: +1 with Knuckles and +1 with Cyber Armor
- Level 2: Knuckle attacks made within 3 seconds of each other build a Pummel Bonus increasing damage by the number of chained attacks (Max +1).
- Level 3: Can block 15% of Attacks when Equipped with Knuckles reducing Damage to 1.
- Level 4: Pummel Max Bonus increased to +3. +2 with Cyber Armor.
- Level 5: Pummel Max Bonus increased to +5. Can block 30% of Attacks.
- Final Juggernaut Bonuses
- +1 with Knuckles
- +2 with Cyber Armor
- Can block 30% of Attacks when Equipped with Knuckles reducing Damage to 1
- Knuckle attacks made within 3 seconds of each other build a Pummel Bonus increasing damage by the number of chained attacks (Max +5)
Mafioso Swag 2
Another batch Mafioso swag is doing deals in back alleys and knocking over banks. Just make sure to pick this stuff up before it winds up on trial. (Sale starts 8/21/13 and ends 9/4/13)
Tuxedo Agent Suit/Skirt
Did someone say "class?"
Functions as normal Agent Armor
Cost: 475 Credits
For those offers you won't let people refuse.
Functions as normal Pistols
Cost: 500 Credits
Functions as a normal Shotgun
Cost: 525 Credits
You heard nothing, you saw
nothing; you got it?
Functions as a Accessory
Cost: 550 Credits
Yes, the buckle is
Functions as a Hat
Cost: 600 Credits
Additional Changes and Bug Fixes
- Pistols and Throwing Knives gain an additional 0.5 vs Agent Armor
- This is to better counterbalance out the new Medic Class with current Agent Classes
- Shotguns gain an additional 0.5 vs Cyber Armor
- Due to the already low Shotgun vs Cyber Armor damage, the overall effect for the Soldier is minor and gives the Medic a better shot at kiting a the new Juggernaut effectively
- Fixed an issue with the Raptor and Pounce that caused Players to get stuck
- Fixed a rare occurrence where Briefcases could make an Item unusable
- We're currently looking for additional information regarding bugs! If you have any details related to technical game issues, please make sure to send them to firstname.lastname@example.org!